OT - You've Got A Friend .... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - You've Got A Friend .... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 06:04 am:

I don't mean to get all sentimental here ...

But what I like about the forum is the true sense of community.

More so than any other public forum I belong to.

So - Thanks to all you forum members out there all over the world who contribute to this community.

James Taylor sums it up for me ....:-)

" When you're down and troubled and you need a helping hand ....

and nothing, whoa, nothing is going right.

Close your eyes and think of me and soon I will be there ....

to brighten up even your darkest nights.

You just call out my name, and you know where ever I am ....

I'll come running to see you again.

Winter, spring, summer, or fall, all you have to do is call and I'll be there, yeah, yeah,
you've got a friend. "

Freighter Jim

Alabama Sunset along the I-22

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 07:35 am:

Jim,

We are blessed to be part of this group! Safe travels and thank you for all your support to our hobby and forum.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

South Carolina -- not yet sunset -- but still one of my favorite photos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 07:54 am:

Jim, your message is inspirational. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 09:12 am:

Another reason this is one of my favorite "places".

And here's another sunset for you. Northern Iowa, along I-35 between Ames and Albert Lea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 09:27 am:

I would post a picture of the sunset in Shanghai but it already went down and you couldn't see it anyway because of the smog. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 02:55 pm:

well Fred,

If you were not smoking that funny stuff

Then there would be no smog

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 05:56 pm:

Ya know, there's something about any sunset, as they're all pretty much gorgeous, that reminds me of how anybody cannot have at least the remotest belief in the Almighty! Gorgeous days like today where I toured the '13 a good 50 miles this afternoon and off to an evening ice cream run with the neighbors soon I thank Him over and over. Now, for the crappy days, well, we just "talk it out"!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 06:14 pm:

Tim,

That does sound like the perfect day !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 08:20 pm:

Jim.

Smoking is bad for your health and bad for a Model T.

I stopped many years ago but the T hasn't gotten the message.
I am beginning to think the Chinese believe that smoke and smog are a natural part of life.
The government has said that the citizens are not allowed to squat while smoking because it looked like they were doing something else.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration