Wanted: steering column support for 1926 -7

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Wanted: steering column support for 1926 -7
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

I am in need of the support piece under the steering column that attaches to the dash with four screws and supports the column for a 1927. Sorry for the post here, I couldn't get the classifieds to accept the post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 03:21 pm:

Tom sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 03:50 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-1926-1927-Fordor-or-Chassis-Firewall-Bracke t-/400963526192?hash=item5d5b49de30&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 04:36 pm:

Tom, There are three different supports for the Improved 26=27 models. There is one for early 26, one for late 26 and all 27s and one for 26-27 Fordor. Which one do you need.

(Message edited by dobro1956 on July 23, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 04:42 pm:

Tom, I may be mistaken on the part you want. I now think you meant the upper clamp, and not the one for the firewall. Sorry, my mistake...:-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 07:37 pm:

Thanks for the info guys, I found one in a friends junk box about 10 miles from me. I'm trying to finish up a 27 2 door sedan for another friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 12:52 pm:

I am back on the hunt for the steering column support bracket. Need to fit a 27 two door sedan. The one I found was rusty beyond hope and was full of holes when I got done bead blasting it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 10:17 pm:

bump

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration