VF magazine May/June Issue

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: VF magazine May/June Issue
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill dugger on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 03:05 pm:

Did I miss something? I do not remember getting the May June issue and when will the July/August be due???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 03:42 pm:

I'm pretty sure I remember getting it, and being too busy to read it at the time. Now I just have to discover where I left it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 04:13 pm:

That was easier than I expected. It looks like this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill dugger on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 05:48 pm:

Thank you Steve I did not get mine for some unknown reason as I am paid up till Dec 18! Sent note to Barbara and hope she will send me a copy.
Bill d

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration