Free Hershey delivery

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Free Hershey delivery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 02:12 pm:

Just a reminder from Rootlieb Inc. to take advantage of free delivery to Hershey. Freight on sheet metal can add up!! Also don't forget to give us enough time to get your parts made up. See you there

Rootlieb Inc.
209-632-2203
rootlieb.com
rootlieb@live. com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 10:22 pm:

OH shucks, I thought someone was going to bring me some chocolate here at home. . . . .
Nice offer for you guys back east. Shipping fenders can be $$$$.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 02:34 pm:

Tom,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 02:57 pm:

For some reason David's comment made me think of this. Play track 6. http://btmemories.com/sounds/breakups.html

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration