Help Wanted: Portland/Vancouver WA. Area My "T" won't Start

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Help Wanted: Portland/Vancouver WA. Area My "T" won't Start
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 04:33 pm:

I live in Washougal, Wa. 98671. I'm really desperate to find someone with Model T experience to help me diagnose and get it running again, I'm a newbie with T's so I'm still learning about them. I have another thread on the forum here, which is about the exhaust pipe turning RED HOT, while on my first drive with it. Please read that, to give you an idea of what's going on. I just aggravated, an old back injury a couple of days ago, so I am having trouble walking right now, so climbing under the car it out of the question right now. So,if you please spare your time and experience with me, and have a look at the old girl, I am willing to compensate you the best I can. ANYONE???? You can email me at the address in my Profile, or answer back to this thread, Thanks for your time. Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 04:38 pm:

See post Below this one for more info..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 05:02 pm:

Call us @ Ford-N-More, We are in Spokane, and will We'll help talk you through getting that T going. 509-535-7789
Mike

(Message edited by mikerobison on July 24, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 10:50 pm:

There is an incredible Model t expert in Battle Ground. His name is Bob Strieter. He has helped several t guys in the area. pm me with your number and I'll give it to Bob to call you.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 03:37 am:

Brasscarguy, sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 03:47 am:

Mike R. Spent most of the day in bed, bad back problems. I took photos of Inside the timer, this evening the best I could, and surprisingly, the car started up!!! I pulled the timer rod, towards the right side of the car, as I was putting it back on. Bingo!! Also pulled number one plug, and carbon buildup, so I have to lean it out, When I can walk. Thanks, I will keep your number handy.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 11:45 am:

Hey Keith, Be happy to come out again so you and the T can enjoy this fine weather together. Things have been a bit rough around our place, have a funeral to go to so will be available next week some time? Shouldn't take to much trouble.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Spainhower - Portland, Oregon on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 12:47 pm:

For future reference Keith, we're all around you. Within 30 miles are: Erich Bruckner, Bob Strieter (as mentioned above), Keith Townsend, Mark Gregush, myself, and a good handful of others who don't post on the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 09:23 pm:

Hi Eric B...........Hope things get better for you soon. I have my house cleaned every two weeks now, and they "Cleaned", my desk, and your phone number was on it, and now I can't find it any where. Anyway, It would be great to have you come by, when your available. You can email me with your number @ bucks25t@aol.com with your phone number, or call me if you still have mine. My back has gone "south" again, the little I did yesterday, has made it worst, so it is bed rest for me for a few days or more. I just woke up about a hour ago to get food into me, so I'm going back to bed after this, as my meds, make me sleep. Will check my emails when I wake up for food. Thanks

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration