Need pictures of 1924 coupe quarter window trim

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Need pictures of 1924 coupe quarter window trim
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Lawson on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 10:54 pm:

Can someone post some pictures of the trim pieces installed on a 24 coupe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Lawson on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 09:42 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 02:52 pm:

Robert,
I have a 1925 coupe that was made in November of 1924. If you think it's possible that my trim is the same, I'll take some pics for you. But I need you to be specific of what part you are talking about?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Lawson on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 04:41 pm:

James, I need pictures of the 4? inside trim pieces for a quarter window. I just bought some and think I may be missing one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 09:20 pm:

Robert.. I'll try to get some pics for you tomorrow evening after I get home from work.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration