What Years For Brass Top Coils?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What Years For Brass Top Coils?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 10:07 am:

Hello,
I have a 1914 touring. Would brass top coils be correct for this car?
Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 10:10 am:

Yes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 10:11 am:

Got 'em on my '13. I would think they would be correct at least through the "brass years"...up to 1916.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 10:11 am:

Yes, but if you really want to be correct, you need the six screw version. I believe they used them from late '13 until '16.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 11:08 am:

Larry is correct. The two on the left would be the ones that you want to get.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Fedullo on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 11:47 am:

Ron Patterson just did mine for my 14 and they came out great. For my car he said the tops should be black anodized so that is what he sent me.

Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 02:11 pm:

Though not up on our web site, we offer the black ones now too. Same price as the all brass ones and we offer both 4 and 6 screw versions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 02:19 pm:

That's great news. I just looked through my stash of coils and found four with brass tops and six screw.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration