Helping Each Other... What's its About

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Helping Each Other... What's its About
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, July 27, 2015 - 01:47 pm:

I just have to post this so those that don't check the Classifieds might read this story.

Russ in SoCal is making a Snowmobile, (Don't Laugh) the mountains are close. He found some tracks and parts near Salt Lake. I read a post and thought "Gosh, I'm trailering back from Cochrane down the I-15 and maybe I could haul them the 600 miles". We made the handoff in Hesperia at a local Ford Dealers parking lot.

Russ had his Dad with him and while checking out my car noticed my headlight lenses where the aftermarket More-Lite's patented 1917. Russ advised me that if I ever broke one in the future to give him a call cause he had some in a box somewhere.
He asked me if I was going to be at the Long Beach Swap meet and I told him I would be driving the Torpedo there and maybe I would see him there again.

I didn't see Russ and assumed that he had to work but when I went back to my car I found a couple of spare 1917 More-Lite lenses waiting in my car! What a Surprise and such thoughtfulness!

Now That's a Swell Guy!!!

PLEASE HELP RUSS with his Search for a SNOWMOBILE..

Here's his earlier post:

""Russell Nave on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 12:11 am:
A couple of snowmobile parts are now in my possession. The usable parts will need lots of work but its a start! I am still looking.... Please help if you can, A complete kit would be great but I will build it from parts if necessary.
A special thanks to "Kevin" for his contribution and "Gene" for the transportation!!!""

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, July 27, 2015 - 03:57 pm:

It's a great T community.

I am willing to help out too...This January I will send a box of snow to Russ when I shovel my sidewalk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, July 27, 2015 - 03:59 pm:

Always nice to hear a story like that, as was told to me once "Everything you do in life is put on the wheel and it comes back to you multiplied, so the object is to put as much good stuff on the wheel as possible" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Monday, July 27, 2015 - 05:47 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 01:50 pm:

The little ditty I was told while still a youngster: "There is a destiny that makes us brothers. None goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others; comes back into our own." Should've been in the Bible.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration