Billy Miner HCCA Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Billy Miner HCCA Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 11:29 am:

In early July the Vancouver Chapter of the HCCA put on a tour based out of Merritt BC. We had 21 pre 1928 cars attending including 6 model T's. I took my Tourabout. It was a very challenging, hot tour that I'm glad I didn't miss! I've posted lots of pictures on the HCCA site and there is also a video that the local TV station took.
http://boards.hcca.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=876

All the T's completed with no major problems (of course!)

Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 01:51 pm:

Neat pictures. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 02:07 pm:

Great tour Ken. My '13 worked OK, but some of the down grades had my "attention"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 03:42 pm:

That blue 1911 looks just like the one I built a few years back and sold it to someone in Canada, who knows, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 04:17 pm:

That is your old 11 Bob. Mike in Edmonton owns it.
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 04:26 pm:

I thought so I remember making the wood on top of the rear doors, very nice T, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 04:49 pm:

Great Pictures and a great TV interview. The last comment of the interview puts everything into perspective when the young lad says "Someday I want to own an antique car"

Is the yellow speedster a Mercer? It looks identical to a photo of a 1913 Mercer Runabout on a 1980 General Tire calender I have on my wall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 05:35 pm:

Dennis, I believe the Yellow Speedster is a Hudson. It does have that Mercer look to it. That is a great collection of photos. Thanks for the link Ken. I don't check that site often enough. It has a lot of potential but not as much participation as this one.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 08:19 pm:

Thanks Richard. I can't tell my right shoe from my left shoe so I'm not even going to attempt to identify antique cars that are pictured.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration