OT: AAA emblem identification

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT: AAA emblem identification
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 07:35 pm:

I found an old AAA Emblem it looks porcelain, it has chips and scratches. Could anyone tell me what vintage it is? Thanks James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 07:26 am:

1920's would be my guess - I have a similar one from Maine on my 1928 A Roadster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 10:46 am:

Thank you Mark for the response. I found it in an old garage nailed to the wall last year. This winter took its toll and the garage collapst, glad I grabbed it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 12:59 pm:

Good find - especially since you live fairly close to there. I have another from Worcester where I grew up only I thought it was red & white.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration