Kudos for Dave Huson

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Kudos for Dave Huson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 09:59 am:

I try to visit Dave Huson once a year when visiting my Daughter near Denver. This time we were entertaining friends from Wales, U.K. and I brought my buddy Ian along.

Dave went out of his way to show Ian his Model T stable and answer his questions. We also got a ride into town in Dave's center door sedan.

Thanks for all the time you spent with our British visitor.

Dave, your a great ambassador for the hobby!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, July 31, 2015 - 07:31 am:

Bud,

Nice post to read on a Friday morning !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Friday, July 31, 2015 - 09:27 am:

Dave Huson is a top notch guy in every way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Friday, July 31, 2015 - 10:20 am:

Dave is unquestionably a Cool Cool Guy. I hope to cross his path again some day.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, July 31, 2015 - 08:59 pm:

Dave is again hosting a great hub tour out of Steamboat Springs, Co this fall. I've been there twice but would like to go again. A First Class Guy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 04:31 pm:

Dave put on a tour from Frisco, Colorado back in 1996 I think. It was a wonderful tour, and the final banquet was held at the top of a mountain, and we had to take a ski lift to get to it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration