Cheap books/cheap bud.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Cheap books/cheap bud.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 11:49 am:

Got a e-mail from Abe books saying they had free shipping on select books! I looked and just bought 3 copys of Tin Lizzie by Stern for under 14 bucks! From time to time i have given a young person a copy if they showed a lot of interest in model T's I have often thought this book should be printed again and i see now it's available in paper back but at a steep price?? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 03:36 pm:

I believe the paperback you are referring to was an advance copy, and not the full edition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 08:16 pm:

Larry,

Amazon has what appears to be a reprint see: http://www.amazon.com/Tin-Lizzie-Story-Fabulous-Model/dp/1258161702 I don't know what the quality of that reprint is. If they just did a image shot of the pages from the original and printed them in the reprint - it probably is not that great. And at the low price of original copies -- I don't think I would like a reprint unless it was significantly better photos.

Has anyone seen the reprint and what quality it is?

It is still my favorite T book.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration