Lang's Old Car Parts Model T Calendar

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Lang's Old Car Parts Model T Calendar
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 01:24 pm:

Want to show off your car? Lang's is making another calendar for 2016! Starting August 1st Lang's Old Car Parts is accepting photos of your Model T for our annual calendar. Photos and information are due by Friday September 25th. 2015
-High quality photos only (photos from phones usually do not work)
-One photo per email and please give information about each car including year, body style as well as name and location of owner. Please do not submit photos of other people's cars, only photos of cars you own.
-All submissions will give Lang's Old Car Parts the right to publish the photo, including any people in the photos
-Only digital submissions accepted. Please email to calendar@modeltford.com
-Submissions due by September 25th no photos accepted after that date
-Judging will take place after the end of submissions by Lang's Old Car Parts Employees
-Winners will be notified the first week of October and will receive a free Calendar once they are printed

Calendars will go on sale by the end of October and a portion of the sales will go to the Model T Ford Club International Youth Scholarship Fund. Ordering information will be released in October. 2015 Calendar Cover

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 04:24 pm:

Gee, I wish I had a worthy photo of my Model T to share, but the best camera I my cellphone. _
Do put me down for a copy of the calendar when it's done, though. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 09:39 am:

I just wanted to reach out for any last minute submissions for our 2016 Calendar. We have lots of great photos but always looking for more. If you have a high resolution photo of your Model T, please email me at calendar@modeltford.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 01:57 pm:

Ashley: If it is not too late, I will send you a picture this weekend when I return home. Last weekend we drove our 15 runabout in our annual fall Denali park run, only this year it was snow and mud.
Barry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 02:29 pm:

Hi Ashley, What about Dean Yoder,s T? It sure travel,s a lot of miles. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 02:45 pm:

Ashley, if there are minimum image size or resolution requirements, could you post them here? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 05:00 pm:

We may not be judging until Monday of next week. All the employees at Lang's gets to judge. The photos will be full size on the 8.5 x 11 calendar page with the information of the car and owner below. So the photos need to be 8.75x11.25 and at least 300dpi. Hopefully that helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 05:35 pm:

Do they have to be current pictures?

I have pictures of my T from the 60's with the original owner and another with me taking it to a football game. The cheerleaders were my passengers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 06:47 pm:

I wish the sizing and DPI requirements were discussed at the top of the page. I meet the sizing--I was a little big, but the DPI I was low on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 09:00 am:

Ashley:
I respectfully suggest you also consider submissions of copies of artwork from the model t community. We have seen a number of wonderful subject appropriate paintings and sketches posted here over the years that would do any calendar proud. jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 09:12 am:

You guys might as well stop dreaming, My Touring is going to be on all 12 months!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 02:26 pm:

We are very much open to any photos, old new, we will even take a look at artwork! This is a new adventure for Lang's and are having a blast doing it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 02:29 pm:

The most important thing is we do not want to infringe on copy rights or other peoples rights. So if you do not have permission from anyone in the photo for it to be used, please do not send. I would hate to have anyone mad at us for printing a picture of them without permission.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration