Driver's seat, '27 Tudor- upholstery question for originality

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Driver's seat, '27 Tudor- upholstery question for originality
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson Salty Bottom, AL on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 02:27 pm:

See photo- this is the underside of a driver's seat of a '27 Tudor. I am getting conflicting reports from upholsterers as to whether or not these cars were carpeted on the bottom side.

One sez it is supposed to be left open, the other sez that carpet was used to closed the bottom and keep the mice out.

Can anyone on this forum provide documentation with the correct answer?

Thanks Driver's seat under side

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Kile ....San Jose CA on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 03:18 pm:

My original 1924 Tudor is carpeted on the bottom of the passenger seat, if that helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 09:54 pm:

My May 1926 Tudor seats are carpeted as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 10:48 pm:

That makes three of us. My December 1925 DOM Tudor has carpet on it as well. Seems that this argument is settled.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration