New Book on Henry

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: New Book on Henry
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 03:27 pm:

The Last Days of Henry Ford, by Henry Dominguez, 2014, Racemaker Press, Boston, Massachusetts. I bought mine through Amazon, $45.
Haven't read it yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 03:52 pm:

Nuts. I thought this thread was about me! :-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 04:00 pm:

That's funny Henry. Although I'm sure the title to a book about you would be the same as the first word in your thread. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 04:44 pm:

Hey Henry, Are you sure you want us talking about you? Hard to close the closet door once its opened. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Schultz_Sheboygan,WI on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 08:27 pm:

Good book,I'm reading it now. I see that Henry Dominguez has another Ford book out. The Ford Dealership Volume 1: 1903-1954.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Friday, July 31, 2015 - 12:11 am:

I think there are two dealership books by him. I wish he'd do one just on the Model T era.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration