OT 16th annual tour of MTFCI.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT 16th annual tour of MTFCI.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 05:34 pm:

Does anyone know what year this occured in?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 05:57 pm:

Here is the listing, just count down to #16 :-)

http://www.modelt.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=165&Itemid=20 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 06:54 pm:

Thanks Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 11:13 pm:

The 50th annual tour was in 2006. I was there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, July 31, 2015 - 01:50 pm:

I wonder if there is anyway to see who had #83 ? I recently got this registration badge.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration