Wampsville [New York] Car Show in Sept

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Wampsville [New York] Car Show in Sept
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 07:52 am:

I've never been to Wampsville but was told it might include a good flea market for Model T parts. Anyone out there know about this show?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 09:18 am:

Interesting people inhabit this place...

Wampsville was chosen as the seat of Madison County because neighboring Oneida, New York, to the east, and Canastota, New York to the west both wanted the distinction and could not reach a resolution. The county courthouse faces north so that it does not face either locality.

Population (2010)
Total 543

-------per Wikipedia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 09:52 am:

I've been there many times, It's a great show and flea market. There are at times a few Model T parts but mostly 30's to 70's stuff. I bought my hand operated horn and a T fender there a few years ago. I never seem to leave empty handed when I go. The last time I went I brought home a complete collection of Chiltons from 1930 to 1979 plus a 20 other miscellaneous car manuals for $15.00. Rule of thumb, Go very early or you will miss all the good stuff. There are also many cars for sale also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 11:16 am:

I've attended last 6 years. Last two years there were a lot of T parts, and I will be back again this fall.

Respectfully, jb

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration