Paynesville 2015 pictures

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Paynesville 2015 pictures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dunlavy, Iowa USA on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 10:41 am:

To see all the Paynesville Early Ford Registry pictures, go to the EFR web page -
www.earlyfordregistry.com
click on the link on the main page.

Feel free to comment on the EFR Users Forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 11:12 am:

A sample. So far we have a 1908 S Roadster, 1905 F, 1904 A and two 1907 K. Dean drove his "modern" car, 26 T:

Go to the Early Ford Registry link for many more pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 07:05 pm:

Oh WOW, OH WOW, Oh WOW!!!!
So much great stuff!
Two model Ks! Tim K's BEAUTIFUL model A has only been competed a couple weeks and it is already on its second major meet! A Columbia with a flat tire! Rob cranking "the beast"! And it has just begun!

I gotta go back out and work on the '15 runabout some more. At least it is cooler here today.
Drive carefully, and do enjoy that wonderful meet! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 08:22 pm:

A few more:

We took a 30 mile trip to a brewery, and everyone made it there and back without incident.

Two Ks at the brewery:

So far the count includes one S runabout, two S roadsters, two model K, two model A, two Model F, one 1909 T and one Columbia. Let the fun begin.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 09:01 pm:

I see the fun continues! (The Columbia has the Ford script on it again!)

Still hot enough out that I came in for another break while something dries. With a little luck, I may get the full first coat of rust preventative primer on by tomorrow night.

The 6-40 K looks great Rob!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 10:16 pm:

Thanks Wayne. The 6-40 is one fast motor scooter. Good luck with your project. Sounds as though you are feeling well.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 09:32 pm:

Rob,

Had I known you were going to be at the brewery in Cold Spring I would have come over and bought you all a beer. I was 10 minutes from you. Is that Stan talking with Dean?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dunlavy, Iowa USA on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 05:14 pm:

Just loaded 56 pictures from today to the Early Ford Registry website.- Monday.
www.EarlyFordRegistry.com
Cheers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 05:21 pm:

Great pics, thanks Dave! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 05:23 pm:

Glad to see Dean has a roll bar on that 26.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 07:16 pm:

I wish I could've joined you guys, but I've been hanging out on the mental health unit all weekend. I'll see you in New London on Wednesday morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 07:18 pm:

Fantastic!! Thank you Dave for sharing these wonderful photos with us lowly modern Ford owners.
It looks like Rob is finally having some real fun with his new K.
I love that Columbia. I guess it has become a running joke to have the Ford script on it for the mostly early Ford tour. I am also curious what all his tire trouble was? I have seen various photos from the Brass and Gas tour a week earlier with four all white tires, and with one black rear tire, and with two black rear tires. I also spotted the examination of black tires at the small Paynwsville swap (at least I think that is where it was) so I take it he got replacement tires there?
In an effort, not to be understood by many, to keep this model T related, what model is that "French Front" Oldsmobile on the tour?

So, what is next for all these cars? I know NLNB is just around the bend.
Again, Dave, thank you for posting and linking all these great pictures!
Drive carefully, and do enjoy those treasures! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 12:00 am:

Sometimes things don't turn out well for us Early Ford guys:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rl2nzh23br6ht7k/AMFX-rock-Take_0119.mov?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 12:21 am:

What!?!?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 12:27 am:

I do expect an explanation. Like, Rob has been just having TOO much fun lately? Interesting if not disturbing video effects? Dropbox has been hacked?

Still, interesting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 09:30 am:

That's a riot!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 10:15 am:

OH THE HUMANITY!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 10:37 am:

Rob is just having fun. He learned a new trick. Gotta watch out for this guy. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 11:45 am:

Rob,

Is that a new device that you are developing to discourage tail-gating? If it is, put me on the list for one! It sure looks like it would be more effective than the old SMV triangle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 03:35 pm:

Texting tail-gaiter?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 09:00 pm:

Sure, the guy comes all the ways from England to have a little fun and Rob sends a missile at him. That's rolling out the welcome mat. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration