TT disc wheels ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: TT disc wheels ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 12:20 pm:

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/ford/model-tt/1753653.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 12:55 pm:

Hard to tell if it is a TT as front and rear tires look about the same size. Better views of the wheels would help.
The seller sure leaves out a lot of information about the works and the one photo looks to have been taken some time ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jeff cordes on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 12:56 pm:

Looks like chevy disc up front, not sure on the rear

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 01:31 pm:

It's a TT. Front wheels are 4 lug, rears are 6 lug and it looks like a TT rear end. You're right about not much information. If I were trying to sell a rig like that I'd sure include a lot more details and photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 01:39 pm:

Rear wheels look like regular 20" TT wood spokes to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 03:09 pm:

Enlarged the photo, does look like wood rear wheels. Something about that rear axle does not look right for TT. The axle tube looks too long, thin and tapered. While yes it could be shadow from other side, the drive shaft tube looks like it coming in from the center, not top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 10:01 am:

I doubt this is an original 1920s or 30s pop-corn truck. I'd be interested to know it's history. Guess it could be used as the basis for a camper...if you could get rid of the cooking oil smell.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration