Hey Ohio "Doodlebug-ers"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hey Ohio "Doodlebug-ers"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Todd Retterer on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 09:26 pm:

This year our local antique tractor get together is featuring "home-built tractors"

I'm going to take the T doodlebug. If you live close it would be great to see you.

http://morrowcountytractor.homestead.com/farmdaysschedule.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 10:30 pm:

Definitely too far for me and us east coasters, but have fun and good luck! I am sure you'll have fun.

I know you posted a photo or too in the doodlebug thread, but it would be great to see some detailed pics of your machine and how it was built.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Todd Retterer on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 09:21 pm:

If I get my act together this winter I'll probably be able to get quite a few pictures. The starter ring gear is missing a few teeth, so its got to all come apart. It will probably be interesting since the rear differential mounts to the back of the transmission.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration