ID a fan?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: ID a fan?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 11:35 pm:

Can anyone positively ID this fan that came with a pile of Model T parts? Flat belt drive with 2743 cast into the hub. Thanks

a

aa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 03:13 am:

You know? We have a regular fellow on this forum that can identify things better than anyone else I have ever known!
Wait a minute. Layden! Its you!
(Just my silly way of bumping you back to the top.)

Actually, I have a fan very similar to yours that I think came off of a mid '20s Buick. Maybe Erik Barrett can help. He has done quite a bit of work on Buicks.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 10:46 am:

"Everyone is ignorant, just on different subjects" Will Rogers

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration