Latest Vintage Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Latest Vintage Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 12:54 am:

I noticed the photo of the '13 touring. With all the correct '13s around, the least they could have done was select a photo with the horn installed properly!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 07:11 am:

Go get "em Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 07:46 am:

Larry;
When did u get your Vintage Ford??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 08:14 pm:

Just got my Vintage Ford today. I'm impressed. Keep up the good work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 08:20 pm:

I got mine today. Interesting articles. When you show pictures, you show them as they are or were when the picture is taken. A '13 is 102 years old and lucky to even have a horn to blow! :-) Let's not be so critical.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 08:27 pm:

I got mine today as well. I'm only about 1/3 of the way through it and stopped to come to my computer to make room reservations for the tour in Tulsa in October. I think that'll be a good tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 12:06 am:

Received my copy today in Bakersfield, Ca. where they are printed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 10:38 am:

Still waiting in Hillsbor, MO, maybe soon.... :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 01:24 pm:

Mark, we got ours last Thursday. Wonder why Hillsboro is so late?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 01:44 pm:

Didn't come today, either. Things run at a slower pace down here in the boonies. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 01:52 pm:

Larry,
They may have incorrectly positioned the horn to see if you could catch it. I received the Vintage Ford yesterday.

Smile!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 11:58 am:

I got mine today in Hillsboro, MO, Woohoo! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 12:37 pm:

Mine ain't here yet I guess it takes a while to get to Fla.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 12:39 pm:

Got mine yesterday and WOW what a cover. Thank you MTFCA for a wonderful publication. No complaints here. Harv.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Fowler - Eagle River, Alaska on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 03:16 pm:

Mine made it yesterday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser - Danville, IL on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 07:01 pm:

Got mine today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 08:10 pm:

Mine arrived today as well. Nice spread on the St. Louis club's quick-assembly demo.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 06:09 am:

Mine was waiting on the dining room table when I got home:-) Along with the Strobo Spark I ordered:-) :-) Oh Happy Day!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration