Instructions for top installation

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Instructions for top installation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 08:48 am:

Does anyone have a Cartouche top installation instruction for a two man top they could send me? I bought a top from Classtique and so far it looks pretty nice but the instructions are kind of vague. I installed a Cartouche top on my '16 five years ago and the instructions were really helpful and clear with lots of illustrations, but unfortunately I lost them. I called Langs and they said Cartouche no longer sends instructions out because people were using them to make their own tops, so if someone out there has a set of Cartouche instructions for a two man top, I'd really appreciate looking at them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 11:00 am:

Bill, I have an 8 page set of Cartouche top instructions from 2006, but they are generic for all open cars from 1909-1927. If you still want them, please PM me with your address and I will mail them to you.

I can't scan them and post them here because they are copyrighted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 11:46 pm:

Sent you a PM

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration