Old Photo - And Your Little Dog To!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - And Your Little Dog To!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 10:06 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 10:35 am:

I wonder if we've still got the same dog??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 01:38 pm:

Well if you have that same dog that sucker is really old!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 02:11 pm:

I'd say you do!! Must be feeding him some dang good food. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 02:17 pm:

cute dog whats in the back seat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 02:54 pm:

at least two more dogs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 04:13 pm:

Nice electric conversion on the headlights.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 05:44 pm:

-Hi, Guys-
'Clydidius Maximus' had his name changed to 'Clydidius LesTestes' a few years ago, but we just call him 'Clyde'.... A very docile and well-mannered 7 year-old Jack Russell Terrier who loves to chase any four-legged (or two) creature that comes into our yard, as well as go for any car ride he can get, but will cry when a visitor leaves. He IS 'our boy', although I keep telling my wife "He doesn't look anything like me!" He lets us live with him, though....

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration