OT Rob

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Rob
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 01:07 pm:

HI, So we heard about Rob getting his rewooded wheels and a little red paint on them. But nothing after that. So Rob how are you doing and how did the wheels work out? seems like a void when we dont get an update on the K every few days

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 03:57 pm:

You missed it!
Check out this thread from yesterday and Friday.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/559738.html?1438481766

I do So-o wish I could be there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 04:02 pm:

I am still waiting for more updates on the EFR site. But they are probably too busy having a fantastic time! (At least I hope they are!) I can wait for my vicarious pleasures.
Do drive carefully guys! And do enjoy those wonderful cars! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 07:22 pm:

Yes, having a big time. A quick YouTube clip driving along Minnesota countryside:

http://youtu.be/Si3F4PlAp-c

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 08:36 pm:

That's some bonafide "wind-in-your-face" driving.

70 mph is gonna' be scary! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 09:53 pm:

Going slightly off topic here Rob, but the first 10 seconds of the video that comes on AFTER the one you linked above (Riding in a 1907 Model K) that shows you backing the blue Model K out of your "Quonset" hut and looking at the other cars you have stored inside is PRICELESS! I'm saving just that first 10 seconds to lift my spirits when I'm down.
An absolute fantasy! Be safe and have fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 07:59 pm:

We just went 60 mph catching a 1913 Stutz Bearcat. A new "record" for our 6-40. Next up, 70mph (when we have new back wheels). We also checked compression, 67 lbs on the cylinder we checked. Needless to say, cranking is an experience. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration