Spark plug / lug bolt wrench question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Spark plug / lug bolt wrench question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 05:07 pm:

What years were these two wrenches originally used? The lower one is nickel plated by the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 05:22 pm:

The TT wrench was used from 1917?-1927. The spark plug head bolt wrench was the earlier version. 1920 and before?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 05:29 pm:

The one with the extra hole looks like TT-5893 (spark plug, head bolt, rim nut) for trucks. The other one looks like the regular 2335 issued 1915-1920. I don't believe I've ever seen one nickel plated.

(Message edited by steve_jelf_parkerfield_ks on August 02, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 06:18 pm:

Just what the heck was the original finish? Almost all the ones I've seen are either rust or a thin but tough black "wash".

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration