Battery Box Lid

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Battery Box Lid
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 05:35 pm:

Brent Mize opened a discussion on the classifieds on battery box lids. I will try to expand on that here, rather than on the classifieds. It would be best to read the post in the classifieds first however. Attached are some photos from an original 1925 touring that was not restored at the time the photos were taken. I hope this clears up any questions on the style used from '25-27. You will notice I also posted a photo of the new style hard rubber battery that was inside that battery box. I have also posted a comparison of the two different styles of lids.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 06:05 pm:

Thanks Larry!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration