What engine was in the burgundy T that was wrecked in OK?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What engine was in the burgundy T that was wrecked in OK?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 07:36 pm:

I found this on the Co-Part website. If I do this right, look at the engine pictures.

http://www.copart.com/us/Lot/29253615?searchId=738046761

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 07:46 pm:

Well it sure isn't a Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 07:51 pm:

Bill, It looks like a Ford twin cam Z-tec out o a Focus. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 08:01 pm:

Is there another thread about the accident?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 08:07 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/551237.html?1435347069

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 09:29 pm:

Looks like a nice buy if you can argue the price down a bit. i like how they fitted the crossflow without cutting much. May even be on the original oil pan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 09:38 pm:

looks to be very fixable to me but what the ))) is that motor in there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 01:38 am:

Say, I know of a fellow looking for a new engine for his Nash Metropolitan. Wonder if that one would fit?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 09:37 am:

No John, it is clearly a replacement for your rattle-T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 05:26 pm:

Wonder if the insurance co knows about this mod????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 09:50 pm:

At the value it was insured for they might. $35,000!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration