Puget Sound Washington Region Breakfast & T-Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Puget Sound Washington Region Breakfast & T-Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 08:50 pm:

The Grumpy Old Men and the Kitsap Peninsula Model T Club
Invite all Model Tís in the Puget Sound Region (and beyond)
to the second ever Pancake Breakfast and Model T-Tour.

Saturday, August 22nd, 2015

Please see the attached flyer for further details or call Bob -360-620-3226.

Be_Zero_Be

application/pdf
17th Annual GOM Tour.pdf (82.9 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 10:18 pm:

Just a little enticement :-)

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 10:32 pm:

Are the GOM the guys (and gals) who have b'fast at the hospital every Sat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 11:30 pm:

YUP - Want to join? :-)

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 11:53 pm:

Hi Bob,
I thought about dropping in on ya once in a while.
I stopped in a couple years ago but my CRS...
What time? Seems like 6 AM or so.
And how much are the dues?
Other Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 01:31 am:

We meet at 7:30 - The location has been moving around so give me a call on Friday if you plan to come.

Be_Zero_Be

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration