Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Prideaux Margaret River West Oz on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 08:31 am:

Butt ugly or a work of art?
http://www.prewarcar.com/index.php?option=com_caradvert&view=ad&section_id=1&id= 171264&Itemid=432

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 08:51 am:

Cool, but if I did the conversion eur to usd correctly they're wanting nearly $16,000 USD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 09:30 am:

Kenny;
I would give him $500.00 USD if he pays to have it delivered to Florida.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 10:35 am:

At today's rate 14,600 = $16,028.01. I'll pass. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 10:41 am:

I'll have to pass because I only have $16,010.00 in my pocket today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 10:43 am:

Can I get a discount if I don't need the water pump?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 12:10 pm:

I actually really like that speedster and for when I someday build my own that body style is one of the front-runners. Having said that, my standard of "really like" falls well short of sixteen thousand bucks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 12:35 pm:

The proportions are goofy, but it's better than a lot of other home-built speedster bodies I have seen.

I do like the top and windshield on it.

Not many other unrestored authentic original speedsters out there with known history, so there's some value in that... I'd consider it myself if it were about half the price and located in the USA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 01:21 pm:

Location - location - location...I'm sure the quantity of Model T's in other countries is a lot less then the number of surviving Model T's in the USA therefore the current asking price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 01:16 am:

The choice of no tires in this design is going to prove rough going in many aspects besides handling.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Powell. Tasmania Australia on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 07:05 am:

You guys think you got it bad.
14600 Euro equates to $21668.00 Australian - plus freight!
Then you gotta restore it. I don't think so.

David

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 07:21 am:

There went my breakfast! :-(

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration