HMTC tour 08-02-2015

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: HMTC tour 08-02-2015
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 09:54 am:

Haverhill Model T Club tour 08-02-2015, we all had a great time! Stopped for lunch at the Black Forest Cafe in Amherst (1st photo), then later stopped for mandatory (per Ken) ice cream stop at Dodge's Ice Cream & Farm Stand in New Boston (2nd photo).

Happy motoring,

Warren

lunch at Black Forest Cafe

Dodge's Ice Cream stand

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 01:21 pm:

what year t is the gold one in the middle ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ryan Fenrich on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 01:27 pm:

Is that a Meyers Manx in the centre?

Also, a great looking bunch of T's. I like the varnished wheels on the three of them rather than the black. (Not to say the black doesn't look good, of course!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 08:46 am:

Ken, I believe that is a custom bodied model T, not sure what year. It kept following us all day, not sure why. I was taking all the back roads that I could find. I even found a couple of dirt roads, but he was still there at the end of our tour. Seems him wanted to ask "how he could get his car out of second gear" Beep, beep his car kept going beep,beep!

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 08:57 am:

I can still hear the sound of his horn in my sleep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enqNl7tdLR4

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 08:04 am:

Ken, here is a short video of one of dirt road we traveled over last Sunday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPpdmQQfz4k

Happy motoring,

Warren

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration