Crystal Timer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Crystal Timer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 01:14 pm:

Has anyone here, bought a Crystal Timer from Lang's? And how well does it work? And can you buy brushes for it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 01:44 pm:

Type this into the Google search engine.

crystal timer mtfca

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 01:58 pm:

Thanks Jay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 06:56 pm:

I have two I would sell for $10 less than Langs each. About 20 miles on one of them, the other is unused. I have the new machined aluminum ring from Bob Scherzer that goes along if you buy both.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 07:01 pm:

Hmmm... I might just get me one of those.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 07:22 pm:

Where do you see Langs selling the crystal timer? I looked on their website and all I see is the base.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 12:55 pm:

James, Sorry about the Lang's comment, you are right just the new aluminum base at Lang's. Some one on Ebay were selling Crystal timers and under their description was a Lang's old catalog page that said they sold them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 01:05 pm:

Glen Bates is the source. Here's his ad from a couple of weeks ago: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/556428.html?1437153126

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration