21 coupe done, I think.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 21 coupe done, I think.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 08:18 pm:

Well after a year of steady work by me alone, I think I am done. Needed to rebuild everything mechanical. Then media blasting the body and replacing the fenders and running boards. This summer it was painting and installing new safety glass. Next was upholstery.

21 as found21 allmostthere21 coupe done

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Whaley, Caledon Ontario Canada on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 08:22 pm:

Great job! Looks great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 08:34 pm:

looks good! nice job!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Clyde in Cedarville CA on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 09:25 pm:

Wow, I like it! Did you do the painting, as well? Looks like a new car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 09:28 pm:

Very nice. Good job!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 10:33 pm:

It looks really nice! I hope you drive and enjoy it proudly for many years to come.
W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 11:14 pm:

That year is my favorite in coupe's. Good job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 01:50 pm:

I love the before pictures and my car doesn't have even that much paint on it. However I do enjoy seeing yours with that great paint job on it. Those Coupes are wonderful either way.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 02:21 pm:

Very nice. My favorite coupe style

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 02:58 pm:

Very nice car. I have a 25 coupe but I like the earlier models better. I don't know if the 21 is taller than the 25 but it looks taller to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 08:08 pm:

Jim,

Great looking coupe! Congratulations on a job well done.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 11:41 pm:

An outstanding example of a really cute Ford. I must correct you however, you stated you were done. After restoring cars for over 55 years, are you really ever done?

I envy you for your coupe, I have lusted for one for a number of years and never found one either at the right time or at the right place.

You should be very proud of your accomplishment and enjoy the road .

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration