Model T or A dash

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T or A dash
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Hanson on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 12:45 pm:

Found this at an auction nearby. Does anybody have a use for it. Not sure what model it is for, auction ends tonight. I can put a bid in it if anyone needs it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Hanson on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 12:46 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Hanson on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 12:47 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 01:03 pm:

Not T or A - I'm going to guess it is from a Chrysler car mid 1930's - they kept wood the longest and the carriage bolts suggest it went to a wood-framed body...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Hanson on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 02:11 pm:

Ok. Thanks. It's a poorly listed auction I guess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 04:36 pm:

I too was going to say Chrysler or Dodge, based on the instrument cluster- around 1935.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 04:57 pm:

I don't think Chrysler Corp. used wood as late as this dash is, unless it was a woodie. I'm thinking General Motors as they used wood later.

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 05:04 pm:

Strikes me as a truck dashboard.

Howard Dennisdash

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 02:59 pm:

Just happened to be surfing eBay today and stumbled across your dashboard on a 1934 Chevrolet roadster. The picture looks reverse from yours because the eBay car was an export version from South America. Rare part.
Howard Dennis1934

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration