Old Photo - Brass Era - Delivery Bodied Model T On The Farm

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Brass Era - Delivery Bodied Model T On The Farm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 04:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 06:09 pm:

Isn't that John Regan's pie wagon?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 06:21 pm:

1911 or 1912? E&J side lights as used on 1910-11(2 tier style). 1912 windshield? two piece pan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 06:27 pm:

I don't think John Regan is that old, Bill! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 06:56 pm:

John isn't that old, but it is one of the 2 1912 Delivery Cars that he owns. Both of which are Beaudett bodies. The earlier one that was shipped with the body fully assembled and that one which was shipped with the body partially knocked down. From the 2011 posting at: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/207660.html?1304002152 John stated, " The man driving the car is William H. Goddard. His grandson William H. Goddard, Jr. sent me the picture. I have researched the vehicle from its original owner through each owner in turn to the current owner.

And at the thread: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/188393.html?1297083292 at: By John F. Regan on Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 08:46 pm: John discusses his "new" delivery car -- which is the one pictured above.

And I don't think any Delivery Car could find a nicer home than John's garage.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 05:29 am:

Great photo as usual Jay.

Being over 6 feet tall, the headroom in the T is very desirable!

Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 12:40 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 05:24 pm:

Erich, Nice job on the photo Thanks for spending the time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 09:18 am:

This picture was taken at the home property that the family still owns. Nice people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 10:16 am:

I really like all these old photos. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 11:08 am:

I would guess all of us would give their front seat in he// for a picture of their T back in the day!!!!!! It would also be nice to see a current picture as i'm sure it's the real thing!!Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration