Trying to contact Joe Batthuer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Trying to contact Joe Batthuer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 06:07 pm:

Can anyone tell me Joe's phone number or where to contact him?
Ron Patterson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 10:19 pm:

He lives in Yorktown, Indiana. I know a guy who lives near him. I'll call him in the morning and ask him if he knows.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 10:35 pm:

I tried white pages,but not smart enough to get a phone number .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 06:29 am:

Telephone books don't work anymore. A lot of people have went to cell phones and dropped their land lines.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 01:36 pm:

Ron;
Can't get a hold of my friend that lives near him. Will try later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 01:40 pm:

PM sent

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration