What did I get myself into?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What did I get myself into?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 09:53 pm:

An old friend died around the first of the year. He has a number of cars of all kinds in his estate. The entire estate went to my daughters in-laws whom I also know well. Anyway, they approached me this evening asking if I would be interested in putting back together a 22 pickup (the car was a runner when he tore it down), get a 20 roadster and an 18 touring running again. All in prep for an auction maybe late this year. Sure I said. :-) I love a challenge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 10:21 pm:

Keep us posted Tyrone. Finally retired and have nothing but time on my hands now.

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 12:09 am:

I had to do a model t last year for an estate sale
Nothing but flat black rattle can paint was my instructions and drivable had 3 months lucky the motor /trans just needed reassembly
I had drive it across the stage and when I bid others chimed in and I got out bid but I did spend my profit at the sale think that was there plan from the start

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration