OT-Sale history on EBay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT-Sale history on EBay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Schwab on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 11:14 pm:

I believe there's a way to see what items have sold for in the past on EBay. I can't find anything to get it. Example: If I want to see what 1914 Victor 2 headlights have sold for in past sales. Any help?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Milford, Ohio on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 11:18 pm:

On the left hand side of the screen after your search, you will see a set of boxes. You check the box "sold listings" and that will give you the listings that have sold. Over the past 60 days I think. You can see it in the image below towards the bottom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 11:51 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?LH_Complete=1&_trkparms=65%253A13%257C66%253A2%25 7C39%253A1&rt=nc&_nkw=model+t+ford&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_sop=3&_sc=1

Try using the link above... it works for me :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration