New London New Brighton Photos posted on EFR1.com

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: New London New Brighton Photos posted on EFR1.com
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dunlavy, Iowa USA on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 12:23 am:

Wednesday is the Official start of the NLNB tours. You may see all the photos on the Early Ford Registry website. Please make comments on the Users Forum.
www.EarlyFordRegistry.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 02:30 am:

Had a great time on day one. The tour of the Bayer Built door factory was quite interesting. Fords made a strong showing. 15 of the 69 cars registered for the big run on Saturday are pre-T Fords. The big run is limited to '08 and earlier cars with an exception for '15 and earlier 1 & 2-cyl or steam cars. An additional 7 '15 and older Model Ts are here for the Wed. through Fri. pre-tours, which are open to all '15 and earlier cars. One '07 Ford came all the way from England. I've posted a bunch of photos on my Picasa site. I'll add more in the coming days.

https://picasaweb.google.com/116176319175044445264/NLNB2015

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 02:42 am:

I am still waiting for my registration over there to be activated. No rush, especially while you guys are out having hopefully a wonderful time on tour! I have just been waiting to thank you properly on the EFR forum. I have been very much enjoying the photos from Paynesville, and very much look forward to the NLNB!
Again, thank you Dave D!
Drive carefully, and do enjoy the NLNB! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 07:51 pm:

Eric

Is that the right address? I get not found when I try to access it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 08:53 pm:

If the man with the drone posts a clip on the net, please post the link.

For those who missed the drone flight at Boone last year here is the link https://vimeo.com/100774012

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 11:40 pm:

Fabulous

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Friday, August 07, 2015 - 07:59 am:

Sorry, I forgot to open the link for public viewing. It's open now.

https://picasaweb.google.com/116176319175044445264/NLNB2015?authuser=0&authkey=G v1sRgCKSEzM_Hp4ewJg&feat=directlink

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration