First timed assembely of a model T in utah

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: First timed assembely of a model T in utah
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug jenkins Plain City Utah on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 01:43 am:

you can see video at youtube type in model t utah then go to 10 min assembley post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug jenkins Plain City Utah on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 01:50 am:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxpzc97V5I4&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 09:18 am:

Practice, practice, practice. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug jenkins Plain City Utah on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 03:21 pm:

We are doing another timed assemble of the 1926 model T in Sunset Utah today Aug. 8th at the under the stars car show at the Sunset park 85 w. 1800 n. Sunset Utah I will let you know how it goes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 03:53 pm:

why does it take them so long?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 04:41 pm:

They're new at it. That's why I said practice. These ladies in Spokane do it in about half the time, and without the danger of stem winding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1mtLbz_uAk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 05:55 pm:

Nice, however the ladies didn't drive their car, loss of points?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration