OT - Special Delivery for Mike Hager .... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Special Delivery for Mike Hager .... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 11:44 am:

Some of you may know Mr. Mike Hager of Clinton, IL.

I met him at the 2015 MTFCA Homecoming where he was the winning bidder of a gift certificate I donated for auto transport.

Mike was given this Model A by his Dad when he was 16.

He gave it to his son Don when Don turned 16.

Don will give it to his son when he turns 16.

I was privileged to haul this very special Model A from Clinton, IL to Great Falls, MT along with the original engine out of Mikes' 1914 Model T Roadster.

This was a great trip for a great family !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 02:50 pm:

Jim, You are one of the greats!
Enjoy your travels. (I know you do)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, August 07, 2015 - 01:12 pm:

Wayne,

Thank you for the kind words.

Freighter Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration