Visit to the Model T Museum today!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Visit to the Model T Museum today!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 08:57 pm:

Today I visited the Museum in Richmond, Indiana. Justin provide a one on one tour which lasted nearly 3 hours. What a great way to spend some time on my way to Minnesota to pick up my new 1912 Touring. If you haven't visited the museum, don't miss it! A BIG THANKS to Justin for making my day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 09:26 pm:

I was there Tuesday and saw the haunted snowmobile. I bought the obligatory books, ads, and stickers.

I was coming home from Tennessee where my daughter handed me my new twin grandchildren. She quickly took them back afterwards so I could help my son in law assemble a stroller the size of a locomotive.

Rick Goelz treated me to a tour of his garage as did Tim Abramson in Newport, TN. All in all, a great vacation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Elenbaas - Granger, Washington on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 09:28 am:

We visited it yesterday and have to agree with what Bob and Tom said. Thank you Justin for making it a special event for our family.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration