New London New Brighton Photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: New London New Brighton Photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dunlavy, Iowa USA on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 12:01 am:

103 pictures from the last local tour day are posted on the Early Ford Registry website.
www.EarlyFordRegistry.com
There is a link on the front page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 09:05 am:

Great pics, thanks Dave! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 11:50 am:

Beautiful cars!!! Thank you Dave!! Regards, Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 12:11 pm:

Wonderful pictures..... Thanks, Dave! :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 10:18 pm:

Thanks Dave for posting the pictures. Would love to take our 2 cylinder REO.....a long way to and from Calif.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 11:47 am:

I've added the rest of my photos to my Picasa album. The Fords made a great showing. Its really cool how the Early Ford hang out together and guys work as a group without being snobbish to the other makes.

The NLNB showcases a wide variety of cars. Ford, Maxwell, Buick and REO seem to be the most popular. I tried to get at least one photo of each car at various stops over the course of four days of touring. At the end of my photo album, there's a short video of the coolest car in the run crossing the finish line. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 11:48 am:

Oops, forgot the link to the photos:
https://picasaweb.google.com/116176319175044445264/NLNB2015?authuser=0&authkey=G v1sRgCKSEzM_Hp4ewJg&feat=directlink

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dunlavy, Iowa USA on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 08:04 pm:

The pictures from the last days are now posted on the Early Ford Registry website.
www.EarlyFordRegistry.com
or simply
www.efr1.com
Please post a comment there.
In case you haven't guessed it by now, I'd like to see Early Ford stuff posted on the Early Ford web Users forum. There is no reason you couldn't post a link here. Otherwise, there will be no reason to have a separate site. Would be a hell of a lot easier for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 08:17 pm:

Congratulations to all the finishers! That's one of the neatest tours. I've done it twice, and want to do it again.

Gil Fitzhugh the Elder

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 01:27 am:

Eric H, "First of many"? Beautiful car you got there. I hope you enjoy it for many years on many tours!
Thank you for sharing the pictures.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 09:16 am:

Wayne,
Yes, I've been hooked on the NLNB run for quite a while. For the last six years, I've been running my Model T in the pre tours, as they allow all '15 and earlier cars to participate in those. But, I always had to sit on the sidelines until this year. I was blessed to come across this cute little Maxwell last summer and purchased it shortly after the 2014 run. I plan to run it in the NLNB and other HCCA tours until I'm too old to crank start it. Maybe then, it will be time for someone else to wrestle with the dilemma of whether or not it's still too nice of an original to restore.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration