My grand daughter bought me a new T, you gotta love the description

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: My grand daughter bought me a new T, you gotta love the description
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 05:38 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 07:25 am:

"somewhat ugly"!!! WHELLL!! How rude!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 09:33 am:

"Beauty is in the eyeball of the guy that is looking" LOL

Some folks thought that the Gremlin was pretty, others thought that a Citroen looked good, and worse of all someone thinks I am handsome.

Some people can see but they are blind.

It takes all kinds!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 09:54 am:

Frank,

Sounds like your grand daughter has good taste in cars. Depending on how close she lives and how tall she is -- you may want to start driving lessons soon. It was being allowed to drive the T that really got me hooked on them as a kid.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 10:42 am:

Is the John Wayne in the background?

Looks like a wide track Southern car...they do look a bit ugly to be honest.

OT - but when was the last wide track car made? And what was total production?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 01:10 pm:

Old west and right hand drive, reminds me of an English TV programme! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 05:23 pm:

Frank,

Nice gift.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 09:51 am:

I think they were referring to the rear end of the horse in the picture.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration