On E-Bay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: On E-Bay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 09:39 am:

http://www.collectorsweekly.com/classic-cars/ford-model-t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 03:17 pm:

Nice but typical write-up about the model T (I didn't see a credit, it wasn't by you, was it Bob C?). I was glad to see the plug for our own mtfca forum! I wasn't so pleased to see that 16 of the 27 featured "most watched eBay auctions" photos were of hotrods.
All in all, a good thing to see. Thank you Bob C for pointing it out!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 06:55 pm:

This weblink does switch around. When I posted it, an barnfind-looking 1912 Touring was being advertised.
I suppose it was either withdrawn or sold.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration