New London New Brighton Pictures - The Grand Run

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: New London New Brighton Pictures - The Grand Run
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dunlavy, Iowa USA on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 10:03 am:

34 pictures from the Grand Run are posted on the Early Ford Registry website.
www.EarlyFordRegistry.com
There is a link on the front page.
Maybe if some that made the run would post in the EFR users forum, it would be interesting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 10:44 am:

Wonderful pics, thanks Dave!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 01:07 pm:

I use a "mobile device" to read and post to both the EFR and MTFCA sites. As I've attempted to explain before, when I click on the link Dave has graciously provided, the following occurs.

Clicking on Dave's link brings up this screen:

When I click on the only active link, "Desktop," the following screen appears:

Then, if I click on "Users Forum," the following screen:

And finally, when I click on the "New London New Brighton Photos" link, the following blank page:

Maybe there is a simple solution to my inability to read the link above, however I have not found it. The same thing happens with both my iPad and iPhone. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks,

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 01:13 pm:

Rob, I'm using my iPad and I get the same first page that you've shown, but then I click on Members Pictures and they pop right up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 01:54 pm:

Eric,

Thanks, I had not thought to go to Members Pictures. It worked through the mobile page for me too. Thanks again.....

The direct link for anyone wishing to go in one click is:

http://earlyfordregistry.com/nlnb2015/nlnb2015.html

Thanks again, and thank you Dave for posting all the pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 08:02 pm:

Why do they have so many chimney sweeps running the show? Is it because chimney sweeps bring luck?
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 09:48 pm:

Those are the mayors of New London and New Brighton in period attire. It's always nice to see them participate and get into the spirit of the event.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 08:10 pm:

Those are great pictures. Talk about a big assemblage of early automobiles, Wow! I will have to make a pilgrimage to that event one day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dunlavy, Iowa USA on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 02:03 pm:

Now 61 more pictures have been posted on the Early Ford Registry New London New Brighton page.
http://earlyfordregistry.com/nlnb2015/nlnb2015.html
Enjoy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 04:38 pm:

Thank you Dave for sharing the great photos of beautiful vehicles. Regards.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration