Roland Palmatier's 1910

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Roland Palmatier's 1910
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 08:27 pm:

Does anyone know who currently owns the late Mr. Palmatier's 1910 touring? I would like to contact this person if s/he can be found.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 08:32 pm:

They had a nickname they called the car but i can;t remember? One thing sure,a nicer fellow never came along than Roland!! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 09:57 pm:

R.V.,
PM coming your way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trent Boggess on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 09:58 pm:

"Daisy".

I sure miss Roland.

Respectfully Submitted,

Trent Boggess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 09:58 pm:

Bud,
One of his cars was named Daisy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gairing on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 09:13 am:

I sent you a PM last night regarding the 10 T. Post your number if it did not show up and I will call you.
Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 11:09 am:

Russ Whitney was helping sell the Palmatier collection.
He should know..

You might want to call him - he lives in Windham NH.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 08:13 pm:

Thanks all, for all the info. I have contacted the new owner.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration