1927 Ford Pickup Box Bed SHEET METAL

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1927 Ford Pickup Box Bed SHEET METAL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 08:30 pm:

I want to know is someone makes sheet metal parts for under the tailgate of my 1927 Pickup. I need the sheet metal that holds the tailgate on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 12:43 am:

Mack Products, Moberly, Missouri

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 12:46 am:

Since the narrow Model A bed shares many dimension and design features, maybe you could use one made for an A box. Snyder's has the rear U channel, #A-955-AB for $273.00. I think it is the part you're referring to.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration