Troop 183 Update

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Troop 183 Update
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Rakestraw on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 09:25 am:

Another big shout out to the Model T community!

Mike Vaughn came through with a pair of wheel hubs , a set of coils and a timer. Mike was close enough that we were able to meet him in Atchison, KS, as his group passed through on tour.

Pictured is Mike and our Senior Patrol Leader, James Rakestraw, in front of the Amelia Earhart museum in Atchison.

Thanks again everyone. We'll keep you updated as we go.

Mark Rakestraw

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 09:59 am:

Mark and James, It is my pleasure to be able to help out with this project, let me know if I can do anything else!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration