OT - Wondering what these splash shields are off of

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Wondering what these splash shields are off of
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 11:25 am:

Just curious if anyone recognizes these splash shields and would know what they fit. I know they are not Model T.
qb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 11:26 am:

n

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 11:30 am:

Kinda look like the ones off my 27 roadster :-) hard to tell without something to reference length with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 11:33 am:

Just seeing the 90 degree bends would make me believe they're '26-'27 vintage, or even later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 11:50 am:

After looking at the info at Langs and Snyders these may not be Ford. Too many cutouts and the beading looks wrong. The picture of the 26/27 the top edge where it goes under the body looks to be tapered unlike these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 09:08 pm:

Larry:
look like 30/31 model A to me ...hard to say for certain from a picture though ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 10:11 pm:

http://www.macsautoparts.com/ford_model_a/model-a-ford-running-board-splash-apro ns-steel-1-piece-type-59-3-8.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 10:21 pm:

Thanks for the responses, I have compared them to a set of Model A splash aprons I have here and they are smaller than the Model A shields. I am pretty confident they are not ford.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration